Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rottweiler hoodie {affordable fashion}

Rottweiler hoodie



Givenchy Rottweiler-Print Cotton-Jersey Hoodie $245.83 / Romwe Dog Head Print Black Hoodie $59.69 

I'm starting a new section on my blog. It is called affordable fashion, and i hope you guys are gonna like it. As a huge fashion follower, I'm all into latest MUST HAVE in the fashion world. But sometimes to follow that fashion is impossible due to my income. So I always find ways to find the so called inspired versions of that items. And they are way cheaper, some times almost 5 times cheaper like in this case. And don't get me wrong I'm not talking about fakes. 
Lately I've spotted this print on many famous bloggers. But when i saw the price, I knew I couldn't get this so the challenge was ON. Must find it on some of the affordable brands, and few days later here it is, found it on romwe.com. It's already on my wish list there, so I'm purchasing it in the next order.

Also there is another sale at Romwe.com starting this Friday form November 2nd through 8th. The sales is from the “buyer’s pick” catalog and It is up to 30% discount. 
Here is the link:  http://www.romwe.com/Buyer's-Pick-c-118.html



1 comment:

  1. Hey Beautiful Lady :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete