Thursday, March 20, 2014

Classy Me


In the spirit of the wedding and bridesmaids inspiration posts I'm posting lately, here is a post of me actually wearing a dress like that.
This magnificent black classy dress I got few days back from Oasap, I'm planning on wearing to my cousin's wedding in May. I know, I like to prepare early. 
The dress is so perfect I couldn't believe the quality compared to the price I payed. And when I'll tell you the price you are gonna faint, so hold on, it is only $34.
Yeah that is right, are you still there? :)
So hop on to the site and get this dress, it is perfect for the upcoming celebratory season, and you are gonna look fabulous.






1 comment:

  1. You are lying!? $34? No way, what a steal! You look AMAZING!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete