Friday, April 25, 2014

Aztec print & Crop top



Today I'm showing you some love for the Aztec print.
I got this cool pair of super comfortable Aztec print pants at the Choies online store.
I paired it with a crop black sweater, because the weather was bit cold, and I still have some winter pieces left in my spring wardrobe, just in case, like this one for example.
I guess spring hasn't got the information yet, that is hers turn now.
Sunny weather where are you?


Outfit details: pants: Choies // sweater: OASAP // bag: Chicnova // shoes: InLoveWithFashion

Shop similar:











Outfit details:
 pants: Choies
 sweater: OASAP
 bag: Chicnova
shoes: InLoveWithFashion

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit!

    Come visit me soon! I miss you!

    instantmilk.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit! I'm totally in love with black, too. :)

    Maybe you're interested in my giveaway? Get an original Louis Vuitton bag on my blog until May 13th:
    http://nasty-french-temper.blogspot.de/2014/04/giveway-original-louis-vuitton-bag.html

    ReplyDelete