Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New In {Asos Boots}


Have you hit the Asos sales yet?
The sale is still on, I don't know for how long, but there are some amazing deals there.
I know I should be purchasing sandals now because the summer is near, but when I saw this amazing animal print red boots, I just couldn't pass them on, they had to be mine.
They are so unique I'm simply mesmerized by them.

The weather man says it's gonna be rainy this whole week so, they couldn't arrived at a more perfect time. 
So I'm gonna have the chance to show them to you in an outfit post soon.


Shop similar:

Romwe promotion:

Happy Easter day

Up to 75%off. Hurry up!
More than 1000 styles. There is always a suitable one for you! 

Start from Apr 15th, end on Apr 22nd.

Shipping within 24 hours.
By the way, the white lace blouse in 3D embroidery will be $11.99 on April 17th, save 64%.
Beginning at 1:00am GMT April 17th,
Lasts only 24 hours, limited pieces available. 

Special coupon for my lovely readers for 10% more off crochet blouse: 10offwhitelace.

4 comments: