Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flower girl dresses


I'm attending my first cousins wedding this week.
I was not part of the planning of the wedding, but I was involved in looking for a dress for the little flower girl. 
And I wasn't aware that it is so hard to find some beautiful yet affordable dresses in our local stores.
Soo, me being an online shopping fan(read addict), I turned to the almighty internet for help.
Not that it was gonna help in this situation, it was sadly too late, but it gave me a good idea to make this post to at least help my followers who some day may have this same problem.
And hey, there is still my wedding to come, so in the future I can use this tips also.
I found this amazing online store http://www.dressv.com/ that was having all that I was needing at this moment, cheap flower girl dresses.
You can find all the dresses here http://www.dressv.com/flower-girl-dresses-c103402/.
My choice was between these three I'm showing you on the pictures.
So tell me which one do you like the most, or hop on to the store and find your own favorites.
They offer worldwide shipping, big plus for me, because there are many stores that do not ship to my country.



2 comments: